Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Family reunion

We just spent a fun, hot, and dusty weekend in Drumheller with the family. And when I say family I mean FAMILY (and dogs)! This was actually the second installment of the family camping reunion this summer. We had an earlier event in Red Lodge Provincial Park which was characterized by an almost inconceivable number of mosquitoes and rain......we are in Alberta after all.

Anyway, it was a great weekend and the kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. It was also great to connect with the other half of Kristine's (massive) family. There is just something so comforting and reassuring about having the kids run around with their cousins while being supervised by aunts, uncles, and grandparents. You know they are in good hands.

I do quite a bit of landscape photography these days so this is not purely a "family" album.....although I tried to take as many "people" pictures as possible without being annoying . Hopefully these shots will paint a bit of a picture of the weekend in general.......

 That's all for now folks. If you want more updates from the Eshpeter family please type your email address in the "subscribe" box on the front page of this blog. It will send you posts whenever this blog is updated.

Ciao (and peace-out)


The Eshpeters

No comments:

Post a Comment